[Sysadmin] Server Progress?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jun 28 17:44:21 CDT 2004

Dean Mah wrote:
> Just wondering what the status of the new server is.  I may have some
> time on Wednesday to put towards getting things going.  I can start
> with Apache and MySQL if it hasn't been done yet.

Sorry mate, I should have mailed ... Apache and mysql are on, along with a
squizz of other stuff.  The bulk of the stuff I've done has been logged ...
go to http://neuro.me.uk/projects/evolt.org/ then add
tempest/tempest.20040622.txt to the URL and have a nosey.

also check out http://tempest.evolt.org/mantis/

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him