[Sysadmin] [Fwd: [thelist] thelist on gmane.org]

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Mar 21 18:46:40 CST 2004

Warden, Matt wrote:

> fyi, we've had a nntp gateway forever. nntp.fusebox.com or something like
> that.
>
> i don't see anything wrong with it.

I do - I brought it up on content a while ago, it was never resolved, and I
don't think it's up to thelist members to be taking it upon themselves to be
adding our lists to public archives.

And yes, gmane can operate in a read only mode - it's an option at subscribe
time.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him