[Sysadmin] evolt.org dns (again)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Nov 29 04:30:35 CST 2004

troops,

(resend, as I never saw this make the list the last time I sent it on the
23rd Nov ...)

as part of the great "let's manage our own dns" experiment, I've set primary
nameserver to be *mine* **temporarily** (ns.wasters.com, a dual PIII in
telehouse docklands, london which is fantastically peered and unlikely to
die for any reason), with the view to migrate to tempest asap once I
persuade the opensrs gubbins that tempest is, in fact, a real live nameserver.

davidu, could you do me a massive favour and set everydns to slave evolt.org
off 194.153.168.78 for time being, and we'll change it to slave off tempest
once I figure the fecker out?  cheers :)))

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."