[Sysadmin] Re: Registration Request for evolt.org Received.

Marlene Bruce marlene at looneylabs.com
Wed Oct 6 12:03:43 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

I received the transfer request and have almost everything I need to
approve it. The thing I'm lacking is the AUTH code from NetSol, so I called
and had them email it last night. They would only send it to treasurer@,
which is not an email address I'm able to receive any more. Did anyone
receive the email with the AUTH code? If not, we'll need to do the paper
(fax?) submission to change the email address and have them send the code
to me or one of us.

BTW, I noticed Dan Cody's email address is still a recipient on some of the
record. Or at least it appeared on one of the screens I saw last night as I
was poking around NetSol. Guess we should change that too...

Please email responses to me directly (I'm not on any lists). Thanks!

Cheers,
Marlene

--On Tuesday, October 5, 2004 11:48 AM -0400 David Kaufman
<david at gigawatt.com> wrote:

> This is me, requesting the transfer of EVOLT.ORG from Network Solutions
> to OpenSRS, where it will join EVOLTERS.ORG ...for a mere $12 a year, as
> opposed to NSI's $35 (!)
>
> The treasurer at evolt.org address, and/or Marlene's address should be
> receiving a request to confirm the transfer shortly.  My OpenSRS
> reseller/buddy takes PayPal, so I'll be making a $24 paypal payment to
> him (Josh Levine - Simchanic.com) momentarily to cover the first year of
> registration fees for both domain names.  Are there any others??
>
> Finally, I've created a sub-user login to my opensrs account that evolt
> sysadmins can use to manage these domain names' WHOIS records, to update
> the nameservers, contacts, etc. as necessary.  I figured I'd post these
> login details to the sysadmin list, encrypted to everyone's GPG keys
> (that I have), if that's acceptable to everyone (but in the meantime,
> anyone who's curious and has root on tempest can find the login and
> password in a permission-restricted file in my homedir).
>
> -dave
>

> hostmaster at simchanic.com wrote:
> > Thank you for your order evolt!
> >
> > Your order ID for evolt.org is 23664279.  Please keep this for
> > future reference.  We will be processing your order shortly.
> >
> > Josh Levine
> > http://www.simchanic.com/
> > hostmaster at simchanic.com

-----