[Sysadmin] Re: bouncing from thelist

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Sat Sep 4 01:45:34 CDT 2004

Run a local DNS resolver (as you should be anyways) and it will work.

The issue is some dns servers handing back too much data.

There is also a trivial patch but the non-patch method is to just run a
local resolver and that speeds up mail processing anyways...(to some small
degree).

-davidu

<quote who="Dean Mah">