[Sysadmin] Re: rejection?

sysadmin-owner at lists.evolt.org sysadmin-owner at lists.evolt.org
Tue Apr 12 14:28:57 CDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 02:34:35PM -0400, Tor'Slagh, Lord of Mayhem wrote:

> why on earth would you reject me?

Out of curiousity, do you know the purpose of the sysadmin list?  I
don't see you subscribed to any of the other evolt.org lists.  The
sysadmin list is for administrative use of the sysadmin team of
evolt.org.  At this point we do not need additional members.  All
community contributions should be done through theforum list.

> Your pathetic little group too 1337 for me? your loss foolish mortal

Perhaps you could send an e-mail to the sysadmin list or theforum list
with what you hope to contribute to the community and what your
particular skillset is.

Thanks,
Dean