[Sysadmin] tempest: pending security updates

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Dec 2 03:40:43 CST 2005

David Kaufman wrote:
> [apt-get upgrade? who? when? why? where? how? sausage?]
>
> Er, was probably me.  Was tinkering with update-detection script that
> sent email, and probably did not resist temptation to perform update.
>
> Sorry, will be sure to post to list in future.

No worries - sorry to get all grumpy about it :)  That email is pretty
damn cool - means we can get a proper heads up as to what needs updated
and what impact it may have.  Cheers!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the audience has