[Sysadmin] Re: [Content] What is going on?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun May 15 18:12:33 CDT 2005

On 15 May 2005, at 14:11, Stephane Deschamps wrote:

> On 5/12/05, Chris Heilmann <lists at onlinetools.org> wrote:
>
>> Are we finished with the move soon?
>
> Last time I heard news on theforum I kind of recall that everybody was
> unableto do it quick, due to real-life obligations...

As per
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20050418/005645.html
excepting that we have some rewrite rules that haven't (afaik) been
applied to teo, and no-one's volunteered to do so (or even taken
responsibility for it). /me checks sysadminarchive... nope.

I *do* know that John's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay busy these last few
weeks - we had an election or something I hear. However, I cannot and
will not believe that there is no-one in all of evolt capable of
doing the data import.

Anyway, despite previous correlation to the contrary, apparently me
asking anybody to do things is counter-productive, so I'm done with
it. If the people who were hot for Drupal want evolt to be Drupal-
based, then it's up to them to extract fingers and get the hell on
with it on their own initiative. Cos frankly, this is embarrassing -
it's quicker to change the Government's core systems than this, and
as anyone who's dealt with the UK Civil Service will know, that's no
mean feat.

Cheers
Martin