[Sysadmin] Re: Urgent Message!

Stephane Deschamps stephane.deschamps at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:58:45 CDT 2005

Hi lists,

anything weird with mailman and pipermail?

How come the content archives have popped into the wide all of a sudden?

Moreover, it seems one can't be sent a password reminder for the
mailman options page. I cannot login and get rid of this buggy gmail
address by entering another one, my pasword seems not to be recognised
anymore.

Er... help, anybody? Dean?

-- stef