[Sysadmin] deo (was: Migrated the lists)

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 20 12:20:49 CDT 2005

William Anderson wrote:

> dir.evolt.org
> mail.evolt.org (primary MX, secondary still points to relay.eo)
> lists.evolt.org (to be moved as mentioned)

Speaking of d.e.o, I need someone to work their magic and create the deo
database and user for me, or send me the root password for mysql.  Oh,
and create a database/user for leo as well while you're in there.

Also, what should we do about m.e.o?  I think that we are still
forwarding mail and redirecting Web sites for it.  Should we just drop
support?

Dean