[Sysadmin] Fw: DLLSTX2 Power Maintenance - 10/27/2005

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Mon Oct 24 23:42:51 CDT 2005

From: "Scheduled Maintenance" <ttran at theplanet.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: DLLSTX2 Power Maintenance - 10/27/2005

Valued Customer,

               As part of our routine maintenance, we will be performing
Annual UPS inspections and maintenance at our Dllstx2 facility on
Thursday, October 27, 2005, from 0800hrs to 1700hrs CST and Friday,
October 28, 2005 from 0800hrs to 1700hrs CST.

               This maintenance is necessary in order to continue
providing you with our high availability offerings.  We do not
anticipate
any downtime for customers during this maintenance window; however, this
is to serve as notification of maintenance being performed.  We will
have
extra staff members on hand in case of any troubles.  To ensure that our
NOC engineers are able to address any problems that might be encountered
when bringing your server back online, please make sure that you have
updated your server passwords in Orbit.

               Thank you for your cooperation, and please feel free to
let
us know if you have any questions.  Again, we do not anticipate any
downtime as a result of this maintenance.

If you no longer wish to recieve Service Mail messages from The Planet,
you can unsubscribe by editing your preferences in Orbit at
https://orbit.theplanet.com/nav_orbit_users/a1_service_mail_admin.html

TS:CST:10-24-2005 6:16:28 PM