[Sysadmin] css-discuss list is down?

Eric A. Meyer css-d-owner at lists.css-discuss.org
Wed Aug 2 18:04:17 CDT 2006

At 1:59 PM -0400 8/2/06, Zoe M. Gillenwater wrote:

>I haven't received any messages on the list since 7:04 this morning.
>Can someone give the list a little kick?

    I've been getting messages all day, although not always in strict
chronological order.

>Also, while I have your attention, I keep getting bugged from subs
>about the archive listing current messages as December 2005. Is
>there anything someone can do about this?

    If you're talking about the public archive, that's Incutio's
bailiwick; nothing Evolt can do about it.  I'll kick the Incutio
address again and see what's what.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."