[Sysadmin] failure notice

Americo Akira Ito Americo.Ito at nextel.com.br
Fri Aug 4 14:23:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

The Nextel from Brazil has a one customer (subscriber number 55 11 7726
0893) that has been receiving message from your site every day:

"MAILER-DAEMON|Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender|This is the Postfix
program at host starfury9.uol.com.br. I'm sorry to have to inform you"

Could you please, remove this number from your distribution list?
Because our customer doesn't want receive message as described above
mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your attention