[Sysadmin] The Planet - DLLSTX2 Generator Upgrade Maintenance on 12/29/2006

Datacenter Scheduled Maintenance scheduledmaintenance at theplanet.com
Fri Dec 22 13:51:15 CST 2006

Valued Customer,
  As part of our continued efforts to increase redundancy and reliability, we will be performing an upgrade to our electrical system at Dllstx2 to allow for a rollup generator.  This will let us connect a backup generator into our electrical systems should we have any problems or need to perform maintenance on the current generators.

  A maintenance window has been scheduled for Dllstx2 on Friday, December 29th, 2006 from 0800 to 1700 CST.  We have thoroughly tested our systems with our vendors and do not anticipate any problems.  The maintenance will not be service impacting.  This is to serve as notification of the maintenance being performed.

  Thank you for your cooperation and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.