[Sysadmin] The Planet - DLLSTX2 Generator Upgrade Maintenance on 1/5/2007 (Rescheduled from 12/29/2006)

Datacenter Scheduled Maintenance scheduledmaintenance at theplanet.com
Thu Dec 28 22:26:14 CST 2006

Valued Customer,
  The Planet originally scheduled maintenance to add roll-up generator capabilities at our Dllstx2 facility on Friday, December 29th, 2006; however, we are going to reschedule the maintenance to next Friday, January 5th, 2007 due to weather concerns.  The maintenance hours will be the same, from 0800 to 1700 CST.

  While we do not anticipate any outages during the maintenance, we felt it was best to wait for better weather.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanh Tran
Senior DC Manager