[Sysadmin] css-discuss list is down?

Eric A. Meyer css-d-owner at lists.css-discuss.org
Wed Feb 1 13:11:27 CST 2006

At 12:46 PM -0500 2/1/06, Zoe M. Gillenwater wrote:
>John Handelaar wrote:
>>  Zoe M. Gillenwater wrote:
>>>  Hi John,
>>>
>>>  It appears that the css-discuss list is down.  The last message I
>>>received came at 11:29 last night.  I tried sending a couple
>>>messages earlier this morning and they haven't come through.  Can
>>>you look into it for us?
>>
>>  Looks fine to me.
>>
>>  jh
>>

>Yes, not long after I sent my message I got a bunch of messages, all
>hours late (since the server switch, I usually receive them within a
>few minutes).  Must have been something on my end.  Sorry about that!

    Then there must have been something wrong on my end as well.  I
have a gap in message timestamps from css-d; between 1/31 1134-0500
and 2/1 0201-0500 there were no messages.  A very similar gap is
obvious in the css-d-owner traffic as well.  So it does look as
though there was an interruption in list traffic, at least from here.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."