[Sysadmin] Drupal performance and Tempest server load

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Fri Jan 13 08:52:08 CST 2006

Quick update for those of you who couldn't care less
about how the backend works so long as it does :)

I persuaded Dries to start a forum for people like us
who have Drupal installations which push the edges
of what the thing can do in its default configuration.

http://drupal.org/forum/49

Specifically, I'm introducing to us all a recommendation
that we move the database from MyISAM to InnoDB as soon
as possible (I was just in there and the load was at
2.49, which was all being caused by MySQL getting hot
under the collar).

Details of why here:

http://drupal.org/node/43336

Comments welcome