[Sysadmin] [Content] Feedback: Browser Mirrors or .....

David Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Mon Jun 19 18:56:51 CDT 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 3:24 PM, William Anderson wrote:

> Dean Mah wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thank you for the consideration.  I am copying our content and
>> sysadmin
>> groups so that they are able to review the information below and
>> add links,
>> if appropriate.
>
> it's a barrier to entry, don't like it, sorry.

I would agree in this case, despite having met some of the redswoosh
guys before (they are cool).

People use BEO just once or twice, not consistently over and over.
That's who should be using red swoosh, people with sticky users
downloading lots of content.

In this case BEO would just be serving as an install platform for Red
Swoosh, and in that case, they should probably pay you to be
distributing their installer.

-david