[Sysadmin] Please Unsubscribe Me (was Re: Nightly Qmail Stats Report for 11/02/05)

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sun May 7 16:40:51 CDT 2006

> From: Walter Hagan
> Date: Sunday, May 7, 2006 7:23 am
> Subject: [Sysadmin]  Nightly Qmail Stats Report for > 11/02/05

> would you and all your fucking friends stop sending me your shit
> REMOVE ME FROM YOU MAIL LIST

Hello,

The e-mail address that you posted from does not appear to be subscribed to any of the mailing lists that evolt.org manages.

Either list all possible e-mail addresses that you may be signed up with or, better yet, send us a copy of a sample e-mail from the list you wish to unsubscribe from.

Thank you,
Dean

- on behalf of evolt.org