[Sysadmin] Fw: PLANET: DSR01.DLLSTX4 DSR02.DLLSTX4 Upgrade Maintenance

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Nov 21 22:23:20 CST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Datacenter Scheduled Maintenance"
<scheduledmaintenance at theplanet.com>
To: <evolt at gigawatt.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: PLANET: DSR01.DLLSTX4 DSR02.DLLSTX4 Upgrade Maintenance

DSR01.DLLSTX4 DSR02.DLLSTX4 Upgrade Maintenance
1:00 AM - 4:00 AM CST 11/29/06
1:00 AM - 4:00 AM CST 12/01/06
The Planet engineers will be performing an upgrade to the core routers
which provide the DLLSTX4 DataCenter's Internet connectivity.  We expect
these maintenances to create only intermittent packet loss and latency
spikes as protocols reconverge and will make every effort to minimize
the impact. However due to the nature of the work it is possible for
there to be larger impacts to network performance.
We will begin the work on DSR01.DLLSTX4 at 1:00 AM CST November 29th
2006 and the window will last till 4:00 AM CST.  The work on
DSR02.DLLSTX4 will begin at 1:00 AM CST December 1st 2006 and also last
till 4:00 AM CST.
Thank you for your understanding and business.

The Planet Network Engineering

If you no longer wish to recieve Service Mail messages from The Planet,
you can unsubscribe by editing your preferences in Orbit at
https://orbit.theplanet.com/nav_orbit_users/a1_service_mail_admin.html

TS:CST:11-21-2006 4:48:37 PM