[Sysadmin] Fw: Automated 90 day renewal reminder 2006-12-18

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Sep 19 23:18:04 CDT 2006

As evolt.org is up for renewal soon, and our el-cheapo OpenSRS reseller
(and my friend) Josh has declared he's phasing out this service (see
message below), tonight I initiating the transfer of the last domain,
evolt.org, from SimchaNIC to GoDaddy, where it joins evolters.org and
evolt.eu.  DNS will stay at EveryDNS throughout, so no interruption of
service is expected.

Login details to evolt's godaddy account are in
~dkaufman/.domains/admin.txt (same as OpenSRS creds were/are) and where
anyone with root on tempest can get at them should I be flattened by the
proverbial bus.

By the by, would you like evolt to start picking up the tab for
evolt.org.uk? Let me know and we can move it there, too.

-dave