[Sysadmin] Fwd: evolt.org access denied?

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Thu Mar 29 14:01:57 CDT 2007

Hey!

I'm getting this too!  Not a pretty thing to see on the home page!

I's a weird session thing.  After I logged in, clicked on the Backend
article category, and back to the homepage, via the (top-left logog link
to http://evolt.org) I now have content on the homepage...

Has any one been figgering and configgerin' Drual lately?

-dave