[Sysadmin] Sleepwalking to death and financial ruin

Adrian Simmons adrian at perlucida.com
Wed Apr 1 04:48:01 CDT 2009

Apologies for a partial duplicate of the message I posted to theforum:

Just been looking at the wiki and it seems we still need to move eo,
beo and teo to tron, and that's all? Is it possible to run Drupal 4 on
the lastest ubuntu? In other words can we at least move everything on
to the one server?

Other than that I presume what needs doing is the set up of a
development environment for Drupal 6 - we decided on svn I think. And
then just getting on with it?

What are the plans for beo and moving that? I know William was working
on integrating it into Drupal, but are we stuck with it on tempest
until that can be done?

It seems financially reckless for us still to be running two servers...

Currently trying to get set up to work on tron...can't create files in
my home directory, permission denied, guess accounts didn't move
across properly :)

Poking william and john in irc right now.

Adrian
--

Phone: +44 1382 541 586 or +44 131 208 0840
e-mail <mailto:adrian at perlucida.com>