[Sysadmin] Shuttering tempest

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:44:48 CST 2009

It looks like b.e.o, or a lot of it, has been transferred to tron.
All of the other major services have also been moved.  I think that we
should shut down tempest this month so we don't carry the cost into
February.  The only thing to really be concerned about is
css-discuss.org.  The DNS information has not been updated and I
haven't heard anything from them.  I e-mailed the list moderators
yesterday and so hopefully that will get something moving.  Failing
that, on Monday, I will send the entire list a notification that by
the 31st we will discontinue the SMTP redirection.  Does that sound
reasonable?

Dean