[Sysadmin] mailman whacked and slightly un-wedged, but still sputtering

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Sun Nov 29 23:46:47 CST 2009

Sorry for cc-ing you all, but I'm not sure who/which might be $willing
&& $able to respond, but...

FYI, I just sent a message to the forum that didn't appear right away so
I restarted mailman on tempest and suddenly I got (apparently all the)
messages from different lists sent since the 23rd (22 from css-discuss,
5 from content)

I'm still waiting on mine to theforum, so i think something's still
amiss.  Probably qmail, but I saw Dean you have a screen session running
so I didn't want to go trying to forcibly kill off qmail...

-dave