[Sysadmin] css-discuss down?

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:40:24 CDT 2009

Hello,

In the past couple of weeks, we've been hit by a large number of
spammers which is causing the SMTP server to get overloaded.  This
will cause some MTAs on the sender side to decide that lists.evolt.org
is down and, in some cases, does not retry.  I've been trying to keep
an eye on the situation lately and hopefully things will get better.

Dean
- on behalf of evolt.org