[Sysadmin] weo mysql error

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:32:26 CST 2010

Just so everyone knows.  I'm deleting lots of users and banning some
on a daily basis. We get 10+ spam users and comments a day.  I was
marking the users as spamming scum instead of deleting them but the
deletes are processed much faster.  Plus the usernames are random
characters which means a duplicate is unlikely when they come back and
try to re-register.

Dean