[Sysadmin] Fwd: EveryDNS Migration: Six Days Left!

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Thu Aug 25 14:41:49 CDT 2011

FYI:

Our DNS service, at EveryDNS is being turned off by its new owners.  We
could migrate to Dyn.com service, but we'd need David U to do this, and
he hasn't responded to my past emails, and we only have a couple of days
before the DNS would stop working, so...

No biggie, right?  We run our own DNS service, anyway.  So I have
updated the WHOIS records of evolt.org and evolters.org to point
directly to ns1.evolt.org and ns2.evolt.org.

-dave