[Sysadmin] Fwd: Logwatch for tron.evolt.org (Linux)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Apr 24 11:34:21 CDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:

> I also regularly ignore these Logwatch mails.
>
> While it's great that Logwatch is watching the logs, who is watching
> Logwatch?  Not me.  It's too long to even just scroll through occasionally.
>  I just delete them.
>
> Is anyone (or everyone) else interested in receiving these?

we could set up a 'rootmail' mailman list I guess, and we could be
subscribed to it, but set to 'nomail' so we won't get sent stuff, but
we could check the 'members only' list archives (can you see how I'm
slipping in suggestions as to how to configure it? :D ) to see if
anything interesting had scrolled by.

-n