[Sysadmin] tron borked

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Apr 25 13:57:42 CDT 2012

Hi William,

I didn't setup the DNS (if i had it would be djbdns not bind :-)

But i can add secondary (and thirdiary) NS records to the whois record
at GoDaddy.

Is that what you meant by "glue"?

Also, if you mean to setup your nameservers as slaves, in that they make
AXFR requests to NS1.EVOLT.ORG, i need to grant your dns servers' IP's
permission to do so i believe, right?

Also while I'm in there (whois), my snail mail address has changed.  Do
you want me to change the Tech Email: john at gn.apc.org?  i seem to
remember you saying that email address was obsolete...?

-dave