[Sysadmin] Most recent outage response

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:47:50 CDT 2012

Employee Response - 2012-Sep-06 12:36 (GMT-0700) [Update 4]

Your server has been rebooted and is responding to ping and SSH.
During the investigation of this issue the system proceeded to boot
loop after displaying the loading hardware drivers message. Due to the
age of this hardware and the repeated outages we strongly advise you
contact sales to inquire about our newer pod and cloud environments so
that you can migrate your system at your leisure, rather than under
the pressure of a full system failure.

Thank you,
Sean M
SoftLayer SBT