[Sysadmin] css-d seems dead

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Mon Aug 12 10:17:04 CDT 2013

I sent the list a test message about half an hour ago, and I've seen no
sign of it in either the admin interface or my inbox.  Also, I got the
following back on 24- and 48-hour delays after I sent you the inquiry:

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on
marx.multipattern.com.

The message identifier is:     1V7sKG-0002aa-DY
The subject of the message is: css-d seems dead
The date of the message is:    Fri, 09 Aug 2013 15:26:15 -0400

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

   sysadmin at lists.evolt.org

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  Co-founder, An Event Apart
The conference for people who make web sites