[Sysadmin] Test through cerf

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:47:55 UTC 2016

There are two perl scripts that monitor log files for repeated attempts at
ssh and for repeated mailman subscriptions. If the scripts detect that,
they add the IP address to a temporary timeout. Blocking the first is
obvious. Blocking the second prevents a DOS attack where mailman freezes up
and stops sending mail.

The only thing that I migrated was lists.evolt.org. I haven't done anything
else to migrate from Tron as a whole.

Also, I only changed DNS for lists.

Dean