[Sysadmin] wiki

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Fri Dec 30 22:44:18 UTC 2016

Me me me too!

https://github.com/davidkaufman

Weo, Beo, Leo... So what's left on Tron, just DNS??

GoDaddy gives us DNS with out evolt.org domain registration with a
nice web-based DNS editor -- I use GoDaddy DNS for a couple of clients
who want to do some of their own tinkering and it does everything.

I know you guys are bind junkies -- me, too *well, tinydns/djbdns
preerably -- but, just saying.  Seems overkill to run extra machines
(even cheap virtual ones) just to host out own dns.

If thats all thats left on tron, I say we switch dns to godaddy and
"Terminate Tron with Extreme Prejudice" (see what i did there? managed
to squeeze three 80's  film references in 5 words!).

whaddayathink?