[Sysadmin] [IBM Bluemix Event] ID:36306555 - URL SSL Cipher List Update

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Jan 13 18:28:38 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:52 PM, William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:
> mail.evolt.org still points at tron, so I'm migrating configs and
> doing some testing.

Welp, that worked.  I've gone through the DNS and made sure everything
is pointing at cerf (or postel or taylor) as appropriate, and we seem
to be done, except for the final record pointing at tron, which is
tron's own A record.

However, can I suggest waiting on plug-pulling until Monday because a)
let's let DNS refresh around the place, b) production changes on a
Friday are bad, and c) it's Friday the 13th. :D  That'll also give us
a last bit of time to give tron the once over and make sure absolutely
everything that needs to be migrated is migrated.

-n