[Sysadmin] css-d down again?

Dean Mah dean.mah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:37:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm really not sure what happened to make it stop working... I can
only assume that sending e-mail to css-discuss.org was never tested.
Sending to lists.css-discuss.org seemed to work always.

Anyway, the /etc/postfix/main.cf appeared to be misconfigured. The
"mydestination" variable was missing a comma and "css-discuss.org" was
not included. I've update the config file and restarted postfix and
things seem to be working now.

Dean