[Sysadmin] Browser archive contributions

Brian Wilson retail at blooberry.com
Fri May 25 15:58:13 UTC 2018

[I'll try top-posting to keep the reply succinct. :) ]

Hi William,

A dropbox transfer area would be great. As you may have noticed from a
list (the unsorted page listings on evolt made that harder - that might
be a small useful tweak for the site). It did take a couple hours, but
it wasn't as difficult as I originally expected. The judgment column of
"does evolt have it already, or not" was based almost entirely on file
name, so take that for what it's worth. It looked like you have about
half of the payloads I have, but when in doubt (in this case)
over-sharing is probably best. :) You can still refer to my checklist
when you are doing any verification.

Concentrating on released browsers was a solid decision, but (at this
point) I think assisting in browser archaeology can be nothing but good.
Think about all the "browser researchers" that will thank us in the
future! ;)

Thanks very much for interest and all the time taken for replies from
all involved so far,
-Brian