[Theforum] First post!

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 14:49:46 CDT 2001

ok, here we go... we've got 40 people signed up, and i think we can
get rolling...

first things first, we have a couple standing proposals on the
structure of evolt.org already out there...

here's one:
A future for evolt.org
http://members.evolt.org/isaac/evolt/future.html

in a moment. i'm going to forward my list of suggestions, in
rambling form, as sent to admin a little over a week ago...

this is *not* a moderated list, i don't run it (i am administering it),
i'm not the arbiter, i'm not doing anything other than getting the
discussions off the ground...

so, please, comment as you want, but remember the general topic
is the longer-term future of evolt.org...

yeah, post away, monkey lovers...