[Theforum] Charter Gaps

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 23 12:07:04 CDT 2001

Do we know enough yet for me to ask our corporate attorney for a favor? I
really have no idea if he'll help out or not, but I suspect he wouldn't mind
offering a bit of free advice. This is of course predicated on the
assumption so far that this would begin as a US entity (as someone asked,
does it need to be established one country at a time? How un-Evoltish. I
think most of us forget we're IN different countries. At least, until I hear
all you Brits talking about beervolting at local pubs, and go all green with
envy.)

spinhead