[Theforum] Re: legal counsel (was: Charter Gaps)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Oct 23 19:03:25 CDT 2001

Erika wrote:
>Whether or not Dan is reimbursed for previous legal costs, and how,
>should have no effect on whether Evolt wants or needs legal counsel
>in the future.  That's a separate issue.

Um, ok.

So, are we going to decide that? I mean, we seem to keep putting things
aside tagging them as "different issues"... but they're still issues we
will need to figure out before incorporation.

I've already said I think getting legal counsel would be a good
idea. Anyone else?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com