[Theforum] What can the rest of us do? (re-sent) (fwd)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 24 21:43:54 CDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:53:46 -0700
From: spinhead <evolt at spinhead.com>
To: theforum <theforum at evolt.org>
Subject: What can the rest of us do? (re-sent)

So, I've been reading and digesting, and tho it's still early days, I'm
wondering what I can contribute. I feel strongly about the concepts embodied
by Evolt. I believe that giving back to a community is the right thing. (I
also have a compulsion to be the center of attention, but I'm working on
that.)

For those already involved and sort of 'in the know' would it be feasible at
this early point to assemble a list of skills and abilities the organization
needs to take the next step?

spinhead

(If this already made it to the forum, my apologies. I didn't see it, but
it's been a hectic day.)