[Theforum] Proposed Task List (was Framing the House?)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Oct 25 09:01:33 CDT 2001

"Luther, Ron" wrote:

> Hi Ron,
>
> Okay.  I'm not in that big a hurry.   ;-)
>
> Is someone working on publishing the vision/scope/mission statement?
>
> Is there a [momentarily hating myself for sounding this 'corporate'] 2-3
> day deadline when this will be available for public review?

Didn't mean to infer a 2 - 3 day deadline, was saying I hoped things calm
and slow within the next 2 - 3 days.  In other words, we don't need to
rush.  We need to slow down the pace a bit so we don't run past important
issues or make mistakes in the haste.

Don't know if anyone is working on the vision/mission statement.  There is a
pretty solid understanding of it within the community already.  Dan and
others probably has something on their machines and there is an article in
FAQ about our beginning that presents this.

I proposed that our first task should be to refine and publish our vision
and mission statement and make it very obvious on the site.  This would help
all who wanted to get involved know where we are going.  This would also
help in the discussions on the forum about how best to get there.

Ron D.