[Theforum] charter/mission statement..

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Oct 25 10:57:54 CDT 2001

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:

> http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/corp/evoltcharter.html
>
> that is written at a time when i was more optimistic about the governing
> role that the 'Corporation' and BOD could play in evolt. needless to say,
> most of that has changed.
>
> it was a good start and still has some good ideas and wording in it and
> changing a couple key words could provide another base to start with.
>
> anyways, thats it. it would be nice to re-work it to make it a more
> community, less 'corporate', based document.
>
> rudy, yes our application was submitted to Wisconsin. that was based on
> a different set of bylaws than what we're shooting for now though i
> think..

Thanks Dan.  I have more, and new, excitement for the future of evolt.  As we
move forward, I want to retain the original vision and purpose that we
started with.  That vision and purpose sparked great energy and created a
very good community and web sites.  We all have a big responsibility to
preserve and nurture evolt and it's ideals as it grows.

Ron D.