[Theforum] Rambling, was: Barriers -- let's talk philosophically

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Oct 29 12:29:02 CST 2001

Cool!

I think I'm not the only one wishing that we had done our questionaire.
It's not too late for that. It was an idea that we had many, many, many
months ago in response to someone saying that evolt was a "tough" crowd
or something along those lines. We determined that the only way to know
if evolt was a friendly enviroment which provided real value and
community was to ask the community.

I have no idea why the questionaire didn't get off the ground.

- amanda