[Theforum] Re: A vote, (was: purpose of theforum)

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 29 21:38:12 CST 2001

On 2001.10.29 17:35, Martin wrote:

>> Why not let one or two people who know what's best
>> for evolt.org do it?  Why not?
>
> OK. Who decides who knows what's best?

I have no timestamp as a defence, only the sinking feeling in my gut that
things are progressing in a manner that I do not wish them to.

I don't want one person or two people to be the deciders of all things
evolt.org.

My post was in response to the first post I read after joining the forum.
Was it premature?  A little. But the fact of the matter is that I have
found, through reading the posts from Garret, Ron and Spinhead, that there
is hope that the control of this great big ship we call evolt.org is not in
danger of falling into the hands of a couple of powerful people.

I don't have the keys. But I want to make sure they stay available for
anyone who wants to take the car for a spin.

Sorry if I offended anyone in the process.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org