[Theforum] Dave McLean - Roll Call

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 29 21:50:32 CST 2001

And thus it begins.  Admin is reborn.  Anyone is allowed in.  That's a good
thing.  But... how do people find out about this list?
http://admin.evolt.org/ ?

> Who are you?

David Andrew McLean

> What do you do?

I'm a freelance Web Developer, but spend much of my time working for a local
advertising agency.  Currently I'm trying to make a foray into film but am
having trouble finding the time to get into it.

> What do you want to do?

I want to write and direct and make ads.  I love advertising.  I love film.
I love the Web too.  I like stories.

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

It's been the best of times and the worst of times.  I used to be on this
evolt.org list with about 20 of my best friends. We've had a bit of a
falling out lately and I don't know if we'll ever be able to work it out.  I
love writing on thechat and I like editing stories and posting comments on
the site. I like all the projects evolt.org has spawned, but regret that we
haven't been able to get a couple of projects off the ground.  I really
enjoyed spending the weekend in March in Austin, Texas, but am sad that
things have broken down since then. I also love the fact that evolt.org is a
very international group of individuals, but I sometimes worry that we're
too North American focused.

> Do you have a cat?

I have two.

> Do you kick kittens?

Never.  But Aardvark's site makes me think about it.  ;-P

Got too many.  Most recent... http://thewedding.ca/

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
> it be?

Mmmmm.... pizza.  So many ways to make it right.

> Boxers or Thongs?

I like looking at thongs... if you know what I mean... but have a thing for
wearing boxer-briefs.

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

Only if I kicked him in the groin and sprayed him with pepper spray.  Dude
is large.  Yikes.

> Do you know the real aardvark?

Oh yeah baby.

-d