[Theforum] Roll Call

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 04:44:58 CST 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:37:48 -0800, "A. Erickson" <amanda at gawow.com>
wrote:

> Who are you?

Garrett Coakley (garrettc on #evolt), 26, Oxford, UK.

> What do you do?

Self employed web developer, php, markup, bit of design, some server
admin, usability, working with other freelancers to undercut big
agency rates, tinkering.

> What do you want to do?

Right now, I want to stop worrying about the money I don't have. In the
future? Running a small dev team would be nice.

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

Pretty good. The people are friendly, and the knowledgebase is vast.

> Do you have a cat?

No but I want one.

> Do you kick kittens?

Not yet, but I think you should be open to new experiences.

> Got a URL?

See .sig

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what
> would it be?

My home made vegetable lasagne.

> Boxers or Thongs?

Boxers, although today I'm going commando.

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

Doubt it... I'm a skinny wretch.

G.