[Theforum] Roll Call

Miriam miriam at dynagirl.com
Tue Oct 30 07:40:43 CST 2001

<<   Who are you?   >>
Miriam M. Frost
(sometimes "Mimi")
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

<<   What do you do?   >>
Currently web design/IA/everything-but-the-back-end in-house for large hobby
retailer. Looking to be in more of an agency / etc. setting soon. I cook, I
act, I cheer the Green Bay Packers, I hang out with my friends, I shop, I'm
on a furious domestic/home improvement tear since that thing that happened
last month, I drive to Madison a lot 'cause my boyfriend's there....
blahdey-blahdey blah.

<<   What do you want to do?  >>
Work with creative and fun people, especially my brother. Get involved with
the theatre again. Buy a big old house and rehab it into glory with my
honey. Learn to garden finally, and maybe sewing. Have a miniature schnauzer
named Gordon (not until the cats kick it). Spawn.

<<   What has been your experience with evolt so far?   >>
Beervolts and CodeFest; sponging knowledge off thelist and *e.o. A few
recipes on f.e.o.

<<   Do you have a cat?    >>
Two. Vincent Six-Toe and Rudy the Scared Siamese Lap Monkey.

<<   Do you kick kittens?   >>
I used to, as it tenderizes the meat very nicely -- but then I realized that
it's much, much more fun to juggle them.

<<   Got a URL?   >>
me: http://www.dynagirl.com
werk: http://www.walthers.com
more in development... same old story.

<<   If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what
would it be?   >>
Lobster. Duh.
(Butter is a condiment, and champagne is a drink -- so they're both allowed
as well, natch.)

<<   Boxers or Thongs?   >>
I was going to write, "depends what I'm wearing," but then feared it would
be mis-read as "Depends(tm) is what I am wearing"  and since that is not the
case (and knock wood will never be, eeugh) I then will just say girly
panties. Whe, minefield question there, Amanda.   :P

<<   If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?   >>
Heh, there's no contest there, mate.

--
www.dynagirl.com
Your Ruby Satellite Control System since 1971