[Theforum] Roll Call

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Oct 30 10:10:45 CST 2001

OK, I'll bite.

>Who are you?

My sig says that I'm Ben Dyer, apparently some sort of Senior Internet
Developer for Imaginuity Interactive.
Live in Dallas, TX.
Age...well...most people, even those who know me well, never guess
right...so...I'll just leave it at that. :)

>What do you do?

Develop web sites...anything the situation calls for: design, development,
programming, databases, usability, accessibility, security, qa, sucking up,
dumbing down, taking out the papers and the trash, etc.

Primarily at this point: application development.

>What do you want to do?

Go home and play Grand Theft Auto 3.

Oh, you mean overall...er...nothing in particular.  I'm kind of a
floater.  I've never really had any goals or ambitions, really.  I like
goofing off too much to really achieve anything.  In my family, my sister
does plenty of overachieving to cover for me, too (18-hour college student
with a full time job, and in the band).

>What has been your experience with evolt so far?

Very positive.  Truly one of the greatest resources out there for...well,
everything.  I only wish I had more time to be
helpful/useful/contemplative/etc. to the list.

>Do you have a cat?

Ugh, no.  Irritating, allergen-producing furballs with superiority
complexes.  Now, a dog on the other hand, will love you forever,
unconditionally, as long as you feed him. :)

>Do you kick kittens?

Nah, they're too quick.

>Got a URL?

Only active, personal one at the moment: http://www.thesfst.com/.  My
testament to boredom and wanting to have something marginally unique on the
web.

>If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
>it be?

Well, bananas, of course.  Anything else, you wouldn't last too long.
;)  Of course, that's not in the spirit of the question...so...A good
steak, cooked medium, no fat, tender and juicy, slathered in A1.

>Boxers or Thongs?

Boxers...puh...how dare they fail to recognize the superiority of European
civilation.  Savages.  (Hope you learned your history...)

>If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

Probably not.  I lose fights with my computer.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/