[Theforum] Roll Call

Javier Velasco [mantruc] javier at msm.cl
Tue Oct 30 10:25:33 CST 2001

"A. Erickson" wrote:

> Who are you?

javier [aka] mantruc (name earned on my old neighborhood)
from Chile. I live in Santiago, 27 y/o (since yesterday),
married (to Pilar) for a bit more than one year

> What do you do?

1.- i love my wife

2.- i evolt

3.- i design projects for an IT company, in a large printshop office
i take care of the Info Architecture, a lil bit of this a lil bit of
that... i miss getting my hands real dirty into the production stage,
visual design - html build... i love to design, i dream of colors and
fonts

4.- i shoot pictures ( http://mantruc.com/galeria/index.html )

5.- i grow cactii ( http://mantruc.com/galeria/cac2.html )

> What do you want to do?

i want to get a house in the countryside:

- grow my own vegetables,
- tour some tourists around,
- cook,
- work from there as a Consultant
- devote the rest of my time to my personal site and to evolt.org
- have dogs in a big space where they can wander freely,
- cats too, sure, why not?

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

i eat, drink, dream, breathe and shit: evolt.org
(wish i had more t-shirts)

i'm one of the founders and one of the bees buzzing in admin

i'f you've not seen much of me on thelist these last years it's
because the time i can spare on evolt i give here, rather than there

> Do you have a cat?

no, i love animals too much to have one prisoner in my appartment

> Do you kick kittens?

no, but i once ran over one in a bicycle race,
i ended up way worse than him

yup, http://mantruc.com

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
> it be?

¡spaghetti!

> Boxers or Thongs?

boxers

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

no fights, peace

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this is what i look like
http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/graduada.jpg
(1.5 weeks ago in Pilar's graduation)

--
Javier Velasco M.      -               nurun Chile
Information Architect  -       http://www.nurun.cl